Based in Toronto, Ontario
Feb 8, 2017
Bleed 2 is a relentless arcade action game about shooting, dodging, reflecting bullets, slowing time, and lots and lots of bosses. The player controls a young girl named Wryn -- the world's greatest (and only remaining) hero. Together, they must battle an invading force of villains and live up to her title as the Greatest Hero of All Time!
Released in December 2012, the original Bleed aimed to innovate the action-platformer with fresh mechanics and a simple-but-empowering control scheme. The game received strong positive feedback and sold over 125,000 copies, encouraging the development of a bigger, better sequel. Bleed 2 takes the original game to the extreme with more set-pieces, bosses, player abilities and outrageous action, along with a massive boost in production value. The game will air-dodge onto your computer with guns blazing some time in 2016.
- 7 levels with over 25 boss fights.
- Unique and simple controls that let you shoot, reflect bullets, triple-air-dodge, and slow time all at once.
- Original soundtrack by Jukio Kallio.
- Sound design by Joonas Turner.
- 4 difficulty levels that remix set-pieces, enemy placement and boss patterns.
- Tackle the game on one life in Arcade Mode to compete for leaderboard glory.
- 2-player local co-op for all modes (requires at least one gamepad.
Bleed 2 Announce Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "Side scrolling action perfected."
- Jason Bohn, Hardcore Gamer
- "The 2D retro pixel art answer to games like Vanquish or Metal Gear Rising."
- John Markley, The Escapist
- "If you're looking for a fast-paced platformer with plenty of action, Bleed 2 has you covered."
- Kevin McClusky, Destructoid
Bleed 2 on Steam
Bleed 2 will be available on Steam at store.steampowered.com.
Follow the development of Bleed 2 at bootdiskrevolution.com.
About Bootdisk Revolution
Ian Campbell aka Bootdisk Revolution is a one-man indie game studio from Toronto, Ontario. I create challenging arcade games with interesting mechanics.
More information on Bootdisk Revolution, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Bleed 2 Credits
Game Design, Development, Art